Saturday, April 26, 2008

Footy Paints

I take Hailey to work with me every day. I am fortunate to work in a place that welcomes babies. During a typical work week, at least once Hailey will fill her pants  beyond capacity. We bring home the carnage of her clothes and tell dad that she made a painting. Ok, I know that sounds gross, but I'm sharing this with you for a purpose.

This past week, we found some finger paints around the office (thanks Sarah!) and decided to make dad a REAL painting. Here's what we came up with.

To put the icing on the cake, Hailey LOVED the clean up process, perhaps more than actually making the painting.  Check it out.


4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - Sooooo Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...it's been a month, how about another post?:) Maybe an anniversary one? Well...I never got around to posting pics from our weekend, but anything will do...let's see some recent pics of Miss Hailey and the rest of the Majors!! Give something to look forward to for next month's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! i'm just catching up on your family blog- hailey is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete