Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Who Needs a Sugar Baby When You Can Have a Pumpkin Baby?

Justin thought it would be a good idea to make a baby pumkin for Halloween since we don't have our little one to dress up yet.

Tommy has been very protective of the baby, both the pumpkin one and the one in my belly. He is always following me around and making sure everything is ok. He even tries to sleep on my belly at night (until I get too hot and roll him off of me).

Finally after 8 weeks and a bunch of phone calls our crib mattress made it here. It fit perfectly in the crib. Justin thought it would be a good idea to make sure the "baby" would be comfortable...so here it is. :)

Practicing for our family photo.

1 comment:

  1. haha...too funny. It was so special to see how the baby is growing!! I am shocked we are really getting close now. I hope Justin is ready to tackle the blog!!!! I have a busy rest of the week, but I would love to chat with you sometime next week or weekend:) Cute post.

    ReplyDelete