Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Six Wonderous Months

During her first week

Lucky Shot by Shannon

At 5 1/2 Months

Photo by Kelly Tofslie Photography


Has 6 months really flown by since we welcomed our second baby girl into this world? I still look at her every day and can't believe she's mine...that I have been blessed with two children...that I'm a mom. (You'd think that last one would have sunk in by now.)

Whitney Noelle has a twinkle in her eye that I don't see in other eyes. It lights up my day and eludes the camera. Some qualities just weren't meant to be photographed. I'm still going to let Kelly and Kristen try though.

Whitney smiles so big that all you can see is gums and cheeks. Her cheeks stick out farther than her face. All 6 dimples appear. She giggles at the drop of a dime. She belly laughs when you tickle her feet, her back, her knees or blow raspberries on her tummy.

Whitney lights up when her big sister comes near. The girls get along so incredibly well. I can only hope it stays that way forever.

Whitney can roll around when she chooses to. She is pushing up on her knees and rocking, scooting backwards and around in a circle. It wont be long before she is cruising forwards.

We love you so much baby girl and are so glad you are a part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. I cried reading this and I think it's because I feel so much the same...I am overjoyed that I was able to meet Miss Whitney and see her beautiful big sis again. You are such a great mom Shannon, Whitney (and Hailey) are SO blessed to have you and Justin as parents.

    I love you all.

    ReplyDelete