Friday, July 10, 2009

Hailey Tinkled in the potty...TWICE!!!

I'm sure you all wanted to know that, huh? But part of the reason for this blog is because I'm too lazy to scrapbook milestones, posting is much easier.

And it's not like she really meant to. I staged it a bit. Before we got in the shower this morning I put her on her Elmo potty seat and she went...without starting on the floor first like she has been doing. And then after we got out of the shower I have started drying her off and setting her right on the pot until I'm ready to put her diaper on...and she did it again!

I'm a proud mama. Although I know this is no way the beginning of actual potty training, it sure is a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Hailey!!! And bologna that it's not the start of potty training... I'd go for it if you are ready! She's just a couple of months earlier than Kailyn was, and I think summer would be the easiest time - less clothes at least...

    Keep us posted!! Potty stories are always exciting - don't listen to anyone that says otherwise =).

    ReplyDelete