Monday, August 27, 2007

Servin' Up Another Round of Belly Shots

I won't lie. It feels weird to post pictures of myself getting bigger. Such a difference from normal life when most people want to look smaller the next go around. Just another backwards symptom of pregnancy I guess. These are from the beginning of our 26th week...six months down, three to go! I'm not sure this outfit will last through the next few months. That's alright I guess, I'm kind of over it. It doesn't really go with summer anyways.





2 comments:

  1. so exciting to see your little girl growing!! I too had a hard time showing off my belly that I usually keep covered up! But I am so glad that I did now. Such an amazing blessing to carry your child. Enjoy the last months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soooo cute, Shannon! i think it's wonderful that you're showing off the belly. you really look like you're glowing too :D where are you finding clothes up there?

    ReplyDelete